University Registrar's Office

Change of Major/Minor Form
for Undergraduates


If your major does not appear in the pull-down list, please contact the academic department to change your major.

Please complete this form to change your major and/or minor. This form is submitted directly to the University Registrar's Office. We will make every attempt to ensure that your information is protected.

If you are changing your major to an online degree program and you have financial aid, please check first with the Financial Aid Office,, to see how this could affect your eligibility.

Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*)

Student Information

Have you already submitted an application for graduation?

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing