Skip Navigation Links

Undergraduate Bulletin
Skip Navigation LinksUndergraduate Bulletin > Admission to the University > Veterans


Veterans enrollment certification is handled by the University Registrar’s Office, 180 Mossman Building, 336/334-5946,

UNCG is on the list of approved institutions that can provide training under the Department of Veterans Affairs Educational Training Program. A veteran wishing to receive educational benefits should apply first to Veterans Affairs for a Certificate of Eligibility. The student then applies for admission to UNCG through normal admissions procedures. The issuing of a Certificate of Eligibility by the VA does not automatically assure a student of admission to UNCG.

When enrolling at UNCG, the veteran should present a Certificate of Eligibility to the University Registrar requesting that certification of enrollment be sent to the VA. This Certification of Enrollment is necessary before educational benefits can be received. Certification of Enrollment must be requested for each academic year and again for summer session.

This page was last updated on June 9, 2010.