Undergraduate Bulletin > Psychology > Honors
Honors in Psychology
At least 12 s.h. in psychology courses including:
- Two of PSY 495 or PSY 515 or PSY 519. PSY 495 or 519 may be taken more than once for credit to satisfy this requirement.
- PSY 493 and HSS 490. PSY 493 must be taken before HSS 490.
- 3.30 or greater cumulative GPA at graduation
- 3.30 or greater GPA in Psychology
- A declared Psychology Major
The designation “Completed Disciplinary Honors in Psychology” and the title of the Senior Honors Project will be printed on the student’s official transcript.
See department’s honors liaison for further information and guidance about Honors in Psychology.