Skip Navigation Links

Undergraduate Bulletin
Skip Navigation LinksUndergraduate Bulletin > Academic Regulations & Policies > Credit Regulations & Limits > Transfer Articulation

Transfer Articulation

Located in the University Registrar’s Office, this unit enters transfer credit course work into the student’s official record. Also, in association with University faculty, this unit is responsible for determining how other higher education institution course work transfers into UNCG. Students with questions about transfer credit are encouraged to call the University Registrar’s Office and ask for the Transfer Articulation area (336/334-5946). Transfer equivalencies for courses taken in the NC Community College system and several area universities are available on the Web at Students are strongly encouraged to submit a transfer credit form, available at

This page was last updated on June 9, 2010.