New Employee Orientation (NEO)
New Employee Orientation is a mandatory information/benefits enrollment session conducted for all new employees. It is vital for new employees to attend orientation within thirty days of their start date. If you are a new employee who has been working for twenty or more days and have not received an invitation to orientation, please contact Sarah Dreier-Kasik at 336-334-9795.
NEO sessions are scheduled on the mornings of the first Tuesday and third Wednesday of each month in the Human Resources Training room, located in room 113 of the Bryan Building. A complimentary lunch is provided.
Note: New Employees are invited to the NEO session scheduled closest to employee's start date. An official invitation letter is included in the offer of employment. Supervisors of new SHRA employees are also notified via email of the new employee's scheduled NEO date.
- NEO Reference Guide (.pdf)
- NEO Agenda (.pdf)
- NEO Schedule - 2017 (.pdf)
- Orientation Presentations
- Campus Tour (.pdf)
- Human Resources Presentation (.pdf)
- Virtual Campus Tour (Google Map)
- Library's Staff Presentation (.pdf)
- Facilities Operations (.pdf)
- Parking Operations & Campus Access Management (.pdf)
- Sustainability at UNCG (.pdf)
- Information Technology at UNCG (.pdf)
- Emergency Notification and Planning (.pdf)
- Environmental Health and Safety (.pdf)
- Secondary Employment Information/Form (.doc)
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- NC Office of State Human Resources Handbook (.pdf)
Please note: some items require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe website.