Please consult your high school guidance counselor prior to registering for UNCG iSchool courses.
Students must first fill out a Student Information Form (SIF)
Student Information Form how-to's: Students must fill out a new SIF once per academic year (fall or spring).
- Complete a Student Information Form (SIF), available in the footer above the Resources box during active registration periods. Students will not be allowed to register for classes until this form is completed. Once students access the SIF, they should select the school and click Submit button. This is the first step in completing the SIF. This is a secure website and students should complete the SIF entirely.
- Students will receive iSchool registration codes via email in two separate emails. Students should keep these codes in a safe place for regular referral.
- After student receives these codes, please follow the steps below which explain how to register online for UNCG iSchool courses.
Students are responsible for registering online for UNCG iSchool courses
- Go to the main website for UNCG (www.uncg.edu)
- From the menu bar at the top right side, click on UNCGenie (UNCGenie is the UNCG Student Registration System)
- Choose Enter Secure Area
- Enter your User ID (provided in your registration email)
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number—provided in your registration email)
- Choose Login
- Select Student Services & Financial Aid
- Select Registration
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- Select Term from the drop down box and Submit
- Enter Advising Code and Submit (provided in your registration email)
- Enter the CRN (Course Registration Number) number(s) for the UNCG iSchool course(s) you wish to take [be sure to select Submit Changes]. These numbers will be provided to you in the registration email and also be found on the iSchool website (CRN list located on iSchool home page under iSchool Course Schedule in the RESOURCES/Students section).